The doctoral research fellow (f/m/d) will be integrated into the Cologne Center for Comparative Politics, the Cologne Graduate School and will work in a vibrant academic environment that is also connected to the Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies (MPIfG).
- Development and completion of a PhD project related to comparative politics
- Teaching in the Bachelor/Master modules of the faculty. Courses have to be taught in German
- Representation of research activities in the national and international context
- Excellent Masters degree in political science with strong knowledge in comparative politics
- Profound knowledge in qualitative and/or quantitative research methods
- Excellent proficiency in English and German (B2/C1 or higher)
Please send your convincing application with proof of the sought qualifications by email (in one pdf-file) with the reference number Wiss2111-13 to leonce.roethuni-koeln.de.
The application deadline is December 15, 2021.